Virtual Broadcast Show Call, Virtual Events – Freelance
metroConnections is seeking local candidates for the Virtual Show Call position. The Virtual Broadcast Show Call is responsible for verbally directing technical cues during a live broadcast, as well as managing presenter communication on show day.
Position responsibility includes but is not limited to:
- General knowledge of and experience using the following software:
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Presentation Mediums such as PowerPoint and Keynote
- Video Conference Software such as Zoom, Microsoft TEAMs, WebEx, GoToMeeting, and Skype
- Streaming Software such as Livestream/Vimeo, VMIX, and DaCast
- Experience with writing a show flow / run of show with technical cues for video, audio, and lighting, as well cues for presenters appearing on screen
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to manage client pre-show preparations occurring 30 minutes prior to live time, including:
- Giving run down of show
- Ensuring audio, lighting, and video are acceptable for presenters
- Ability to provide assertive direction to lead and manage technical teammates
- Ability to think on their feet to react to both presenter and technology changes and troubleshoot creative solutions
Please send your resume and rate requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity is metroConnections, Inc.’s policy. We are committed to policies of non-discrimination to promote diversity in employment regardless of race, sex, parental or marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability or any other criteria not specifically related to relevant aptitudes, potential, skills, and abilities.
We value the diversity in society and the diversity amongst our employees, and we believe that by successfully managing this diversity, we can gain from it and become a more effective business.