Event Technology and Implementation Specialist
The Event Technology and Implementation Specialist works primarily to build websites, registration forms, mobile apps and other technology offerings for events & conferences held by our external clients. Attention to detail and excellent time management are key parts of this position.
Event Technology and Implementation Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build out event technology solutions for client programs/events, including:
- Custom websites
- Registration forms
- Mobile apps
- HTML emails
- Session Tracking & Lead Retrieval
- Provide ongoing consultation to internal Project Managers & Clients on technology builds
- Research new technology solutions that will make the team more efficient and/or elevate our offerings
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet or exceed deadlines
- Experience working in Certain, Cvent, Aventri or other online registration system
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Understanding and passion for the Conference & Event Industry
This is a full-time salaried, benefit eligible position.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity is metroConnections, Inc.’s policy. We are committed to policies of non-discrimination to promote diversity in employment regardless of race, sex, parental or marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability or any other criteria not specifically related to relevant aptitudes, potential, skills, and abilities.
We value the diversity in society and the diversity amongst our employees, and we believe that by successfully managing this diversity, we can gain from it and become a more effective business.