Coordinator, Creative Services
The Coordinator, Creative Services assumes a support or lead position for all projects as assigned after the sale has been completed by the Salesperson. Such projects include signage and branding, Virtual projects, video / content projects, and creative asset management. The goal is always to provide exemplary service.
This is a full-time, salary, bonus-eligible, hybrid position. Work locations will include independent remote/work from home, team office work in Burnsville, MN, and on-site event work (both within the Twin Cities and domestically/internationally, including overnight travel).
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively with all service teams within metroConnections.
- Participate in all aspects of metroConnections where appropriate/when assigned.
- Serve as support or lead Creative Services representative for assigned projects to clients, vendors, and internal team members.
- For all assigned projects: Support or Lead the Project Hand-Off Phase from the Sales Team once project is assigned by the Senior Director, Creative Services; Support or Lead the Coordination Phase; On-Site support or lead management during the On-Site Execution Phase; Support or Lead the Post-Project Follow-Up Phase.
- Project work as Branding/Graphics Lead or Support on the planning and execution teams with print graphic needs, as assigned.
- Coordinate and communicate with internal teams and external partners while keeping information about the graphic design and print needs centrally organized. Compile and organize graphics specifications grids for print graphics.
- Coordinate and communicate with clients regarding print graphic needs, requirements, recommendations, creative, and approvals.
- Receive and review graphic design specifications.
- Coordinate and communicate with internal and external graphic designers regarding graphic design needs for print production.
- Recommend printed graphic substrates, finishing options, hardware, installation methods, and vendors, with internal support from fabricators and designers.
- Coordinate and communicate with print vendors regarding print needs: request quotes, communicate timelines, provide files, and approve proofs.
- Coordinate and communicate with internal team members regarding the development, production, and testing of printed graphics, following established processes.
- Project work as Lead or Support for stand-alone video projects and pre-records, as assigned.
- Project work as Lead or Support for Virtual Build Projects in Vex Pro.
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Excel in written and verbal communication (English is the primary language).
- Technology literate with a passion for learning new things.
- Manage program workload independently and efficiently, both in pre planning and during onsite execution.
- Exhibit strong computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Provide excellent customer service via email, on the phone and in-person.
- Enthusiastic learner; learn quickly.
- Multi-task efficiently while maintaining big-picture thinking.
- Manage stress successfully: adapt to change, trouble-shoot, and make decisions while maintaining a calm demeanor.
- Maintain a cheerful and positive attitude.
- Maintain a presentable appearance as many work functions are performed in or adjacent to a corporate atmosphere.
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Overnight travel to support onsite program operations as needed, which may include nights and weekends up to 20%
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, based on project needs.
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Experience working with printed graphics
Benefits Package Highlights:
- Comp Time for on-site program hours worked over 40
- Overnight Program Travel Bonuses – $50.00 per night for overnight program travel
- Paid Time Off – Starting with 15 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays – 9.5 Days Annually, including Employee-Owner Appreciation Day (first Friday of March)
- Summer Fridays – Reduced Business Hours on Fridays during Summer Months
- Employee-Owned – Employee Stock Ownership Plan – Retirement Plan 100% funded by the company
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Medical and Dental Insurance – 50% company paid
- Options for Voluntary Disability Insurance, Voluntary Vision Insurance, Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Parental Leave – 10 Days Paid
- Bereavement – Up to 5 Days Paid per occurrence
- Annual Uniform Allowance
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
metroConnections is proudly employee owned and operated. An employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) is an employee benefit plan that gives workers ownership interest in the company.
Equal Opportunity is metroConnections, Inc.’s policy. We are committed to policies of non-discrimination to promote diversity in employment regardless of race, sex, parental or marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability or any other criteria not specifically related to relevant aptitudes, potential, skills, and abilities.
We value the diversity in society and the diversity amongst our employees, and we believe that by successfully managing this diversity, we can gain from it and become a more effective business. If you are excited about this opportunity but your past experience does not align perfectly with the qualifications, we encourage you to apply anyway. This or another opportunity may end up being a great fit for you!
metroConnections is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact metroConnections’ Human Resources team at 612.333.8687.