Event Technology and Registration Specialist
The Event Technology and Registration Specialist works primarily to build registration forms, email communications, mobile apps and other technology offerings for events & conferences held by our external clients. Attention to detail and excellent time management are key parts of this position.
Event Technology and Registration Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build out event technology solutions for client programs/events, including:
- Registration forms
- Mobile apps
- HTML emails
- Session Tracking & Lead Retrieval
- Provide ongoing consultation to internal Project Managers & Clients on technology builds
- Research new technology solutions that will make the team more efficient and/or elevate our offerings
- Experience using Certain, Cvent, Aventri or other online registration system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excel in written and verbal communication (English is the primary language)
- Ability to work independently and meet or exceed deadlines
This is a full-time salaried, benefit eligible position.
Please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity is metroConnections, Inc.’s policy. We are committed to policies of non-discrimination to promote diversity in employment regardless of race, sex, parental or marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability or any other criteria not specifically related to relevant aptitudes, potential, skills, and abilities.
We value the diversity in society and the diversity amongst our employees, and we believe that by successfully managing this diversity, we can gain from it and become a more effective business.