Fully Branded At Every Turn
When Geotab, a Toronto-based telematics company, decided to host their annual CONNECT Conference in their own hometown, they knew it was time to level up.
They wanted an impressive experience for the 800 attendees comprised of Geotab users, corporate customers, exhibitors and prospects, and chose the Westin Harbour Castle in downtown Toronto as the venue. But, to ensure a fully branded experience, Geotab enlisted the partnership team of metroConnections and Skyline®.
Together, metroConnections and Skyline transformed the main ballroom into both a general session and exhibition space, featuring a carefully redesigned Geotab Smart City—a connected community where attendees could interact with one another.
How we connected the dots:
- Designed and executed all creative concepts
- Managed all online registration
- Designed and managed Geotab CONNECT 2018 native mobile app
- Provided professional rendering services through concept finalization
- Worked alongside Skyline® to design and execute scenic, custom graphics and elements used throughout lobby and ballroom
- Created and built a dynamic, rotating social media wall
- Designed and provided branded décor and furniture throughout the meeting space
- Provided full stage production design, management and audio-visual execution
- Branded and provided onsite registration, check-in area, and device chargers
“This conference is a big deal to Geotab and it was definitely a huge success. In the words of our CEO Neil, ‘The best ever’. I am tremendously proud of how it turned out and it would not have been possible without this amazing partnership from metroConnections and Skyline. I am very fortunate to have found you all and can’t wait to continue to build on this event and get ready for the next one.” – Geotab CONNECT Corporate Client
Put your brand front and center. Email: email@example.com