Extreme Luxury: X Games ESPN VIP Suite
The X Games brings in hundreds of VIPs including ESPN executives, event sponsors, official partners and special guests.
To create an exclusive VIP event, ESPN wanted a high-end space to view the event, along with private transportation to accommodate their executives and invited guests. metroConnections delivered on all accounts in an extreme way.
We fully transformed Club Purple — the 10,000 square foot premium venue at U.S. Bank Stadium — into a custom branded X Games-themed suite from top to bottom. In addition, our seamless, round-trip transportation provided the 300 VIPs with worry-free travel from the hotel to the stadium throughout the four-day event.
Our start to finish expertise for VIPs:
- Event venue search, negotiation, contracting and management
- Custom concept and design to align with X Games branding
- Professional rendering services prior to concept finalization
- Management and procurement of all VIP transportation and shuttles to and from Loews hotel and U.S. Bank Stadium
- Custom entry into Club Purple for ESPN VIPs
- Custom X Games branding to existing venue architecture, columns, windows, bars, TVs
- Branded décor and additional furniture to complement the space and event
- SEG light boxes with full graphics
- Patio and external branding and décor
- Branded device chargers for guests’ electronics
- Setup and tear down of entire space, delivery of all materials and branding and management of event space
Image courtesy of Time Into Pixels Photography timeintopixels.com
Looking for extreme expertise? We’ve got your back.