The latest news and insights from the metroConnections community.
VIP Services: 2016 Ryder Cup
April 21, 2017 // Insights
The 2016 Ryder Cup men’s golf tournament, held at Hazeltine National Golf Club, was a massive undertaking. The six-day event spanned multiple golf courses and off-site venues, featured golf legends, celebrities and top-tier sponsors.
Here’s how metroConnections’ expertise came into play:
- Provided full transportation management for Ryder Cup Europe, including airport arrivals for players/guests/caddies, dinner and reception party transportation and caddie shuttles.
- Selected off-site venues with PGA hosts on behalf of Ryder Cup USA.
- Arranged décor, floral, furniture, linens and lighting for three off-site events and the USA & Europe Welcome Dinner.
- Facilitated overall event and transportation logistics for our clients in attendance.
- Built customized registration websites and event mobile apps for numerous companies and sponsors in attendance.
- Managed food & beverage, housing and information desks for corporate sponsors in attendance.
- Developed custom branding for napkins, wristbands, pillows, lapel pins, eye masks, earplug sets, lighting and accent elements for teams and guests.
Making the A-Listers Happy: metroConnections brought our A-game to support Player Services and Guest Services for both Ryder Cup USA and Ryder Cup Europe; vendors and sponsors affiliated with PGA of America; and, international and local companies.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter